3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWolseley Road, Portslade, Brighton
- Three Bedroom Victorian End Of Terrace House
- Westerly Rear Garden With Side Access
- Within Reach of Local Amenities and Bus Routes
- Original Features
*This three bedroom end of terrace Victorian house in Portslade comprises; entrance hall with wooden pine flooring, lounge with bay window to front, dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedroom upstairs and family bathroom and Westerly rear garden. Please call now to arrange a viewing*
Fox and Sons are pleased to welcome to the market this attractive three bedroom end of terrace Victorian house in Portslade. The property itself comprises; entrance hall with wooden pine flooring, lounge with bay window to front, dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedroom upstairs and family bathroom, The addition benefits of this property include its good sized rear garden with side access and it ample space. The property is also well situated as it is within reach of Fishersgate station, local bus routes amenities and amenities.
Door to front, draft screen door, pine flooring, dado rail.
Lounge 13' 7" MAX x 12' 6" ( 4.14m MAX x 3.81m )
Brick fire place, pine flooring, sash bay window to front.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, pine mantle, cast iron horse shoe insert, dado rail, picture rail
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side, gas cooker point, wall and base level cupboards, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, double glazed door to garden.
W/C, wash hand basin, tiled, window to side, radiator.
Radiator, gas boiler, window to rear.
Cupboard, wooden banisters, dado rail, access to loft, stairs from ground floor.
Bedroom One 16' MAX x 13' 8" MAX ( 4.88m MAX x 4.17m MAX )
Two Radiators, Sash bay window to front, dado rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls.
Westerly Garden, lawn with display borders and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54511702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.