2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHangleton Close, Hove
- No Onward Chain
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- Good Sized Southerly Rear Garden
- Potential To Extend
- Situated In Sought After Area Of Hangleton
Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £305,000 for (12 Hangleton Close)
Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact:
Fox & Sons
6-7 Queens Parade
before exchange of contracts
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market this attractive semi-detached bungalow situated in a residential close in the sought after Hangleton area of Hove. The property which requires some updating, comprises: lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom, Potential to extend subject to usual consents. There is a good size southerly rear garden. The property is within reach of local schools, local shops including the Grenadier, Town Corner and Sainsburys superstore, local parks, golf courses, bus services to the city centre, easy access to the A27/A23 for London & Gatwick as well as Portslade mainline station. No onward chain.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, trap to loft.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base level cupboards, double glazed windows to front and side and door to side entrance, Asterite sink drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven and hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Double glazed patio door to garden, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, ladder towel rail, bath with shower over, tiling, wash hand basin, airing cupboard.
Brick paved patio, lawn, display, shed, greenhouse, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54511708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.