2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTippendell Lane, Park Street, St. Albans
Sold STC £500,000
- Detached bungalow
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Large plot
- Well presented throughout
- Close proximity to London transport links and reputable schools
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a two double bedroom detached bungalow located on the highly sought after Tippendell Lane in close proximity to reputable schools and London transport links.
A two double bedroom detached bungalow situated on a sizeable plot with ample parking facilities and a large rear garden. Internally the property is well presented throughout and includes two good sized bedrooms, a spacious living area, a fully fitted kitchen/diner and a family bathroom. The property offers ample potential to extend and convert (STPP) and would benefit from some modernisation, making it a very attractive opportunity for development/project purposes. Tippendell Lane offers a semi-rural yet convenient location close to St. Albans City centre, motorway networks and sought after schooling catchments including Killigrew School. With peaceful country views adjacent to the property it is advisable to call now to arrange your viewing.
Single glazed door to front and fitted carpet.
Single glazed door to front, loft access, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, part tiled, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Driveway providing ample street parking.
Large laid to lawn rear garden with two storage sheds, shrub borders, fence surround and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54511744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.