4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathfield Crescent, Kidderminster
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- REQUIRING REFURBISHMENT
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY ** VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION ** FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS **GAS RADIATOR HEATING ** DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED ** PLEASE SEE THE FLOORPLAN **
AN EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME REQUIRING SOME UPDATING. THE SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION COULD EASILY BE RECONFIGURED TO SUIT THE NEW OWNERS REQUIREMENTS. WE RECOMMEND LOOKING AT OUR FLOORPLAN TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE LAYOUT OF THIS PROPERTY. AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS ALSO ADVISED.
Double gates to front with a tarmac driveway leading to recess porch, lawn, hedged and brick wall borders.
Double glazed front door to hallway.
Double glazed obscure windows to front, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, understairs cupboard with window to side, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room 34' 5" into bay window x 11' 2" max ( 10.49m into bay window x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, coving to ceiling, wall lights, ceiling lights, gas inset fire, double glazed sliding door to the rear, door to the kitchen/breakfast room.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 8" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.47m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to side, range of wall and base kitchen units, double sink unit with mixer taps, tiling to floor and wall tiling to splash prone areas, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, radiator, coving to ceiling, spot lights, strip lighting and door to the garage.
Coving to ceiling, access point to the loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into recess x 8' 1" front of wardrobes ( 4.52m into recess x 2.46m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heated radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light and a range of fitted in wardrobes, drawers and shelving.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 7' 1" front of wardrobes ( 3.07m max x 2.16m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light and a range of fitted and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect , gas central heated radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling light.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect., bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks, coving to ceiling, ceiling light and extractor.
Room/Kitchen 13' 8" x 5' 6" ( 4.17m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and door to bedroom. This room has been used as a kitchen in the past as the previous vendor used this side of the property as an annex. There is a number of base kitchen units and a sink.
Bedroom Five/ Lounge 11' 4" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, gas central heated radiator, ceiling light, built in cupboard housing water tank and door to the bedroom.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.84m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, gas central heated radiator, ceiling light and door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, step in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, extractor, gas central heated radiator and tiled splashbacks.
Double Garage 19' 8" x 17' 7" ( 5.99m x 5.36m )
With inspection pit, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, wash hand basin, power and lighting, work benches, window to the rear and up an over door.
Door to the front and rear, window to the side, power and lighting.
Enclosed fenced boundaries, lawn and patio area and raised flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54511765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.