2 bedroom coach house for saleMarleys Way, Frome
Sold STC £160,000
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Detached Coach House
- WELL PRESENTED
- Light & Airy
- Garage & Parking
A FANTASTIC DETACHED coach house set in a quiet spot on a popular development. The property benefits from having TWO DOUBLE bedrooms, as well as a nicely fitted kitchen and bathroom. With the extra added advantage of having a GARAGE and PARKING, this property must not be missed!!
*** IDEAL FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT ***
Front aspect double glazed door leading into the hallway. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Radiator. Doors to:
Living Room / Dining Area 17' 4" including kitchen x 18' 6" including kitchen ( 5.28m including kitchen x 5.64m including kitchen )
Two front aspect double glazed windows. Two radiators. Plenty of light and airy space for table and chairs. Open plan into:
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top worksurface over and tiled surround. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset into the worktop. Fitted oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted boiler in cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' ( 3.25m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Loft access.
Suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Garage & Parking 8' 5" x 18' 9" ( 2.57m x 5.71m )
There is allocated off road parking to the front of the garage. The garage has an up and over door. Power and lighting. There is a further large storage cupboard located under the stairs in the entrance hall which can be accessed via the garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54515518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.