4 bedroom detached house for saleKip Hill Court, Kip Hill, Stanley, DH9
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Garage & Large Driveway
- Small Garden & Patio Area
Ideally suited to families or professionals a well presented modern detached house situated in Kip Hill near Stanley.
The property has the benefit of UPVC double glazing, gas central heating with combination boiler, a garage and large block paved driveway to the front which is suitable for several vehicles. Built in 2000 by a local developer, the property offers accommodation which briefly comprises on the ground floor; a large lounge, open plan to dining room, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated cooking appliances, useful utility room and cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor there are four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and there is a family bathroom/w.c. The property has a small lawned garden to the rear with a patio area.
Kip Hill Court is situated just off the a6076 which provides easy access to Gateshead and Tyneside. The property is approximately 1 mile form Stanley town centre where shops and facilities are available. Nearby schools include Shield Row primary school and the North Durham Academy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54516059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY150286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.