4 bedroom detached house for sale617 Court, High Street, LN1
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/ Diner & Family Room
- Separate Utility & W/C
- Spacious Living Room
- Triple French Doors to Garden Terrace
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Detached Garage and South-facing Garden
Pygott & Crone are delighted to present 617 Court, the long anticipated new build development which will be brought to you by Pride Homes, the well renowned local developer with over 30 years experience in the Lincoln construction scene. Named after the 617 Squadron, also known as the Dambusters, this exclusive development will comprise 2, 4 and 6 bedroom bespoke homes in a quaint village location. Register your interest early for the opportunity to mould your dream home and create a truly sensational living space within one of the most exciting high end developments to come to Lincoln in the last decade.
Plot 14, a 4 double bedroom bespoke detached family home built to the highest build specifications with a good sized plot, single garage and driveway for 2 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54516898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.