4 bedroom detached house for saleTerras Road, St. Stephen
Withdrawn from Market £350,000
- Sold with no onward chain
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Dual aspect lounge with Oak flooring
- Separate dining room again with Oak flooring
- Well equipped kitchen with separate dining room
- First floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and ground floor cloakroom
- LPG gas central heating and double glazing
- Ample parking and detached double garage with electric door
- Enclosed gardens with summerhouse/home office
Fantastic individually designed detached property situated within none estate location and benefitting from LPG gas central heating and detached double garage. The property is approached through a gated entrance over brick paviour driveway where this is ample off road parking for multiple cars/caravan/motorhome etc. there is also the detached double garage under pitched roof with the added benefit of an electric remote/manually controlled door. The front pillared covered entrance provides access to the hallway with dog leg staircases ascending to the galleried landing, cloakroom to the right with low level W.C and doors to dining room and lounge Oak flooring. The lounge to the left is well proportioned, dual aspect with windows to the front and rear and further French doors to the side, oak flooring and double doors to the dining room. The dining room has window to the rear, Oak flooring and has an opening to the kitchen which is well equipped with a modern range of base and wall units together with integrated appliances including high level double oven, door to the side and door to the utility room. On the first floor there is a spacious galleried landing with window to the front. The main bedroom has an en-suite shower room and fitted double wardrobe. 3 further bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath, large separate shower cubical, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Outside the gardens surround the property laid mainly to lawn and fully enclosed. Timber garden summer house which has been insulated with light, power and telephone connected and could easily be used as a home office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5668599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.