4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEmlyn Road, Redhill
Sold STC POA
- Four Bedroom
- Semi Detached Home
- Situated In Earlswood
- No Chain
- Within Easy Reach Of Transport
Located in a sought after area of EARLSWOOD is this FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The ground floor briefly comprises of large lounge, CONSERVATORY, spacious kitchen/diner. On the first floor you have MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM and three bedrooms.
Located in the sought after area of Earlswood is this four bedroom home which is being offered to the market with 'no chain'. The property is conveniently located to give you easy access to Earlswood Station and local shops. Redhill train station and town centre are also close by as is Gatwick and the M25.
On the ground floor the property comprises through 26'8 reception room, conservatory, W/C and a fabulous kitchen/diner which even comes complete with a built in coffee machine, other fancy integrated appliances including an instant hot water tap and waste disposal unit in the sink. This kitchen would be the envy of any homeowner! If you are looking to entertain this kitchen will certainly fit the bill.
Further benefits on the first floor include four bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite with under floor heating and a walk in dressing room! Bedrooms two and three have built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is also something to be envied by friends and family with a luxurious Jacuzzi bath and again under floor heating.
The garden offers decking area and play area for the children. To the rear you have a garage and off street parking, there is also access to the rear via gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54525781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.