3 bedroom terraced house for saleChaucer Road, Gillingham, Kent
- 2/3 bedroom terraced house
- Good first time buyer home
- Poet's Corner Location
- Close to Gillingham Mainline Train Station
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating G (18)
If you are looking for a house that already feels like home then you may have just found it! This house has been restored to a high standard and those of you with a good builder's eye will be able to recognise this. The house is also decorated with comfortable, neutral colours which helps to create the clean, crisp feel that the property projects.The 2/3 bedroom layout works well with young families as the second bedroom is connected to the third bedroom, giving you easy access to check on the children. The lounge could be positioned to the front of the house, enabling you to set up your dining room adjacent to the kitchen. Alternatively, this could be used as a separate play area.This area has always been popular and we feel this house could be perfect for either a first time buyer looking to step onto the property ladder or it could be well be suited for a young family.A brisk walk will take you into Gillingham High Street where the mainline station is located and this can get you into Victoria within the hour. The local shops are also within walking distance where you can grab some necessities.The property is currently being sold with no forward chain so if speed is important to you then please call to arrange a viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 12'2 into bay x 12'2 (3.71m x 3.71m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 7'0 (2.80m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'2 (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 (off of Bedroom 2): 9'3 x 7'2 (2.82m x 2.19m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54526414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.