3 bedroom terraced house for saleDurnsford Road, London
Sold STC £675,000
- 1930'S family home
- Two double and one single bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Potential to extend (STPP)
A well-proportioned 1930's family home in a popular location. The property is set over two floors and comprises of two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
A well-proportioned 1930's family home in a popular location. The property is set over two floors and comprises of two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom. On the ground floor is a large reception room, modern open plan kitchen/dining room area which leads onto a substantial garden. This property boasts bright and spacious living with ample storage throughout with potential to extend towards the rear of the property and up into the loft space (STPP).
Durnsford Road links the property with Wandsworth and Wimbledon. The house is close to the shops and amenities located on Arthur Road as well as the recreational facilities in nearby Wimbledon Park. Wimbledon Park Primary School which is highly sort after is within a few minutes walk.
Reception Room 15' 6" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.72m max x 3.38m max )
Dining Room / Kitchen 17' max x 13' 10" max ( 5.18m max x 4.22m max )
Bedroom One 14' 11" into bay window x 10' 10" max ( 4.55m into bay window x 3.30m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" max x 9' 7" excluding wardrobe ( 4.11m max x 2.92m excluding wardrobe )
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.67m max x 1.80m max )
Bathroom 9' 4" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.84m max x 1.85m max )
- Head east on Arthur Rd toward Melrose Ave
- Turn left onto Durnsford Rd/A218
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54527305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.