2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMiddle Street, Misson, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 - End Terraced Character Cottage
- Lounge Separate Dining Room & Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Large Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- Off Street Parking, Mature Gardens
Offered with No Upward Chain, this spacious cottage has a good sized garden plot with scope to extend subject to the usual planning. The property has retained much of its character and has secure off street parking and mature garden to the rear. Viewings via the agent by appointment.
Viewings are a must to appreciate this end of terraced character cottage found in the beautiful village of Misson close to the village church. Having two good sized reception rooms with the lounge having a feature fireplace with multi fuel burner separate dining room, modern kitchen. Two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a utility area to the first floor. Offering off street parking behind electric gates and a mature lawned garden with shrubs and storage sheds. The property has double glazed windows and Oil Central Heating.
Misson offers a range of amenities with a small shop, excellent primary school and two village pubs. Misson is a great community for children with lots of activities organised, preschool club and village church.
Bawtry is close by with a larger range of facilities, winebars, restaurants and good links to the A1 motorway network for a commute further afield.
With a front facing entrance door, stairs leading to the first floor and access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 11" to alcove ( 3.76m x 3.63m to alcove )
With a cast iron multifuel log burner, raised and inset to the feature brick fireplace, picture rail to the walls and a wooden floor. Having a front facing double glazed window, door leading to the entrance hall and coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 6" x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.72m x 3.33m into recess )
Having both side facing and rear facing double glazed windows, feature beams to the ceiling and coving to the ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator, laminate floor, access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink unit and drainer and granite worktops. Appliances comprising of a Four ring LPG hob with an extractor fan above an electric oven and plumbing for a washing machine. Having a side facing double glazed door and a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, splash back tiling above the worksurfaces and a tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 9" to wardobes ( 3.78m x 2.97m to wardobes )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and an over stairs storage cupboard. Central heating radiator and a stripped wooden floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.03m x 2.84m )
Good sized family bathroom with a rear facing obscured double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and tiled walls. With a granite worktop with a wash hand basin inset, bath with an electric shower over and a low flush wc. Plumbing for a washing machine beneath the granite worksurface, central heating radiator.
Good sized plot for an end of terraced cottage, with a wrought iron electric gate to the side enclosing the plot. Majority lawned at the rear with two garden sheds, mature flower borders and an outside tap, outside power point and outside lighting.
The property gives courtesy access for the property next door, occasional access and for wheelie bins
Proceed from the Bawtry Office, turning right and follow the road towards Thorne. At the bend take the right hand turning signposted Misson, follow the road into the village turning right and follow the road around towards the Church, the property is just past the Church on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54527308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.