3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDaimler Avenue, Jaywick, Clacton-On-Sea
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE
- POTENTIAL FOR EITHER 8 INDIVIDUAL UNITS OR A SINGLE BLOCK OF FLATS
- INDIVIDUAL PLOT PRICE £31,250
- JUST UNDER 0.5 OF AN ACRE (STS)
- CLOSE TO AWARD WINNING BEACHES
Detached three bedroom bungalow with a brick built double garage with electric door.
***DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** There is potential for 8 town house or a block of apartments. Currently on the site is a detached three bedroom bungalow with a detached brick built double garage with electric door. The owner has confirmed that a bungalow on lanchester would listen to offers to allow further access to the property if a developer would like to construct another entrance if desired. Viewing is by appointment only.
Lounge 13' x 14' 11" ( 3.96m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect , double glazed French doors, wall mounted radiator and archway to lounge.
Fitted kitchen equipped with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset one and a half sink and drainer unit, splashback tiling, electric oven with electric and cooker hood over, telephone point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and door to side.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 12' 6" ( 2.54m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, wall mounted radiator and WC.
Bedroom Two 6' 10" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 2.08m Max x 3.94m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' Max x 11' Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, walk in shower and WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLC304609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Clacton On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.