2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCropston Road, Anstey, Leicester
- End Terraced
- Two Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge
- Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buy
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY. Offering an OPEN PLAN Lounge through Dining with open staircase and kitchen. To the first floor can be found two bedrooms with bathroom off the rear bedroom. To the outside can be found a paved area leading to well maintained garden.
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY. Once through the main front door you will have an OPEN PLAN lounge/dining room, with an OPEN STAIRCASE, leading to a kitchen. Once upstairs you will find the two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside can be found a paved area leading to well maintained garden.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room 26' 6" max x 11' 11" max ( 8.08m max x 3.63m max )
Door to the front, bay window to the front, window to the rear, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 8" ( 3.35m x 1.73m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Window to the side and door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.63m max x 3.15m max )
Window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.61m max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden laid to lawn with a patio area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54527374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.