1 bedroom cottage for saleThe Opening, Blackburn
- An attractive stone built mid terraced cottage situated in a quiet backwater location in the popular village of Mellor Brook
- Ground floor: lounge with dining area, kitchen with range of fitted units
- First floor: good sized double bedroom, box room, bathroom with three-piece suite
- Basement utility room
- Gas central heating and double glazing, delightful cottage garden to rear, convenient for amenities in the village and within easy access of the M6 motorway
An attractive stone built mid terraced cottage situated in a quiet backwater location in the popular village of Mellor Brook and comprising: Ground floor: lounge with dining area, kitchen with range of fitted units. First floor: good sized double bedroom, box room, bathroom with three-piece suite. Basement utility room. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and a delightful cottage garden to the rear. Convenient for amenities in the village and within easy access of the M6 motorway.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
Lounge With Raised Dining Area: - 10'3 x 14'5 (3.12m x 4.39m) - Karndean floor, feature fireplace with wood burning stove and oak mantel over, TV display shelf, beamed ceiling, leaded double glazed transom window, c.h radiator, electric meter cupboard, storage under the stairs.
Kitchen: - 11'10 x 6'11 (3.61m x 2.11m) - Range of high gloss fitted base and eye level units, 11/2 bowl sink, stainless steel extractor fan, leaded double glazed transom window, double panelled c.h radiator, spindle stairs to first floor, boarded ceiling.
First Floor: -
Bedroom 1: - 9'4 x 11'1 (2.84m x 3.38m) - Pine boarded floor, double panelled c.h radiator.
Dressing Room: - 7'9 x 5'10 (2.36m x 1.78m) - Double panelled c.h radiator.
Bathroom: - Three-piece suite in white comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low suite w.c, leaded double glazed window, double panelled c.h radiator, built-in cupboard with wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Outside: - At the rear there is a delightful cottage garden which is very sheltered and easy to maintain with stone crazy paving and raised flower beds.
General Information: - All main services are installed. GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54528040.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26314088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.