1 bedroom terraced house for saleLightowler Street, Bradford
Guide Price £60,000
- One Bedroom Through Terrace
- Based within Village of Wibsey
- Occupies a Back Water Location
- Presented to a Good Standard
- Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000
Offered to the market is this one bedroom terrace property situated within the heart of Wibsey village and within easy reach of local amenities. Presented to a good standard throughout, this property would appeal to first time buyers. Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000.
Offered to the market is this one bedroom terrace property situated within the heart of Wibsey village and within easy reach of local amenities. Presented to a good standard throughout, this property would appeal to first time buyers. Property briefly comprises; entrance area, lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor; bedroom and house bathroom. To the outside there is a pebble garden area and small sitting area. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000.
With gas central heating radiator providing access to lounge.
Lounge 16' 7" maximum x 13' 3" into recess ( 5.05m maximum x 4.04m into recess )
With UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear, gas central heating radiator, electric fire set in fireplace and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' x 5' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.78m )
A modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and work surfaces. The kitchen also has splash back tiling and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 3" maximum x 10' 3" ( 4.04m maximum x 3.12m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
A three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and loft access.
From our Wibsey office proceed down Fair Road. Proceed down the High Street and take the right in to Lightowler Street where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54529282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.