3 bedroom detached house for saleWhitemoor Drive, Monkspath, Solihull
Sold STC £350,000
- Superbly Presented Three Bed Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Garage and Driveway
- No Upward Chain
Superbly presented Three Bed Detached Family Home being well located on the sought after Whitemoor Drive, Monkspath, providing easy access to local, shops, amenities, schools and Solihull Town Centre.
Superbly presented Three Bed Detached Family Home being well located on the sought after Whitemoor Drive, Monkspath, providing easy access to local, shops, amenities, schools and Solihull Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/WC, Through Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Separate Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens, Garage and Driveway. No upward chain. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Stairs up to first floor with storage cupboard under, central heating radiator, power points and doors off to;
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 6.58m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, brick built feature fire place with inset living flame gas fire (not currently connected), two central heating radiators, power points, tv point and telephone point.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 4" max x 10' max ( 3.76m max x 3.05m max )
(L Shaped) Range of fitted wall and base level storage units with work surface over, built in double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, plumbing for dish washer, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect and door open to;
Utility Room 5' x 4' 10" ( 1.52m x 1.47m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, upvc double glazed door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, hatch to loft and doors off to;
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
(measured to wardrobes) Range of fitted wardrobes with chest of drawers and built in storage, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.79m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, power points.
Having a suite comprising; Bath with shower unit over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to front aspect.
Driveway providing off road parking, garden laid mainly to lawn, canopy entrance with courtesy light over.
Well maintained rear garden having a paved patio and path leading to a shaped lawn with well stocked borders, further patio area to the rear, cold water tap, double gates leading to front and driveway.
Garage 16' x 8' 2" ( 4.88m x 2.49m )
Metal up and over door to front, upvc double glazed pedestrian door to rear garden, roof storage space, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54529333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.