4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMasons Way, Frome
- Four Bedrooms
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Large Living / Dining Room
- Popular Area
This EXTREMELY well presented four bedroom home in the popular Masons Way area has to be viewed. Benefitting from a downstairs cloakroom, large living / dining room, large kitchen / breakfast room as well as a garage plus driveway parking and large privately enclosed rear garden!
*** POPULAR AREA ***
Side aspect double glazed door. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Living / Dining Room 18' 8" x 11' ( 5.69m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed windows. Radiators. Electric fireplace. Ample space for large table and chairs.
Kitchen 8' x 18' 7" ( 2.44m x 5.66m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop worksurfaces with an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Space for a fridge/freezer. Radiator. Worcester combi boiler (the owners have informed us this was installed in 2015). Breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 3" into wardrobe recess ( 3.40m x 3.12m into wardrobe recess )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator,
Bedroom Two 8' x 11' 2" ( 2.44m x 3.40m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 6' 10" excluding door recess ( 2.84m x 2.08m excluding door recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Corner bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Wall light with shaver point.
Large paved patio seating area. The rest of the garden is mainly laid to lawn. There is a Green house, Summer house and gated side access.
Garage 8' 1" x 16' ( 2.46m x 4.88m )
Power & lighting. Double doors. Pitched roof for extra storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54529357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.