3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJubilee Road, Retford
Sold STC £130,000
- Three bedroom bay windowed semi detached home
- Two reception rooms, conservatory, ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom
- Off street parking, rear gardens
- Ideally located to access amenities
This is a three bedroom bay windowed semi detached home, positioned on a popular cul de sac to the fringes of Retford town. Off street parking, rear gardens, conservatory and ground floor cloakroom. Ideally located to access good local schools. Excellent choice for commuters.
The property is positioned on a cul de sac, ideal for younger children and is ideally located to access superb primary and secondary schools. The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
W.C. and a single glazed window.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 11' max into recess ( 3.91m into bay x 3.35m max into recess )
Feature fire surround with a living flame gas fire inset, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed box bay window.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 3.99m x 3.25m max )
Feature fire surround with a woodburning fire inset, double glazed window and door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' max x 5' 10" ( 4.57m max x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of light oak wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces. Integrated electric oven and gas hob, space for a washing machine. Tiled flooring, three double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows and french doors and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window. There is restricted head height.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.14m into bay x 3.28m max )
Double glazed box bay window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 9" max ( 3.38m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and built in storage.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Three piece suite in white plus a shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and flooring and a double glazed window.
The front of the property is a double block paved area. To the rear is a lawned garden with a paved patio area, enclosed by fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54531055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.