1 bedroom flat for saleArundel Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £150,000
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Being Sold Chain Free & with Share of Freehold
- Sought After Upperton Area
- Balcony with Stunning Views
- Bright & Airy Rooms
- Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
Upperton. Stunning one bedroom apartment in the sought after Upperton area, . Newly refurbished throughout with modern kitchen & bathroom and South Easterly facing balcony. Being sold chain free and with share of freehold.
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
Upperton. Stunning one bedroom apartment in the sought after Upperton area, close to all the amenities including main line train station, parks and town centre. Offering bright and airing accommodation that has been newly refurbished throughout to a high standard. The property benefits from modern kitchen and bathroom, large living room with access out onto the private South Easterly facing balcony and double bedroom. Being sold chain free and with share of freehold.
Front door into entrance hall with radiator and entry phone system.
Living Room 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, double glazed patio doors leading out to the balcony, electric fireplace, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Balcony 11' 2" x 4' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.27m )
South Easterly facing.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Comprising of double shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and airing cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54531109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.