3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOgbourne, Colerne, Chippenham
- Character property
- Large loft room
- Parking for one car
- Two reception rooms
- Renovated throughout
Situated in the popular village of Colerne this 3 bedroom character cottage that has been exceptionally renovated throughout, has lots to offer from 2 large reception rooms to a fabulous Loft conversation. This property benefits from a parking space and a rear garden perfect for alfresco dining.
This property has been beautifully restored and updated to a high standard with underfloor heating and log burner in the living room. It is in a perfect and quiet position with parking and close to the amenities of the village of Colerne whilst also being close to Chippenham and the Georgian city of Bath.
The accommodation offers 2 large reception rooms with open plan kitchen. There is also benefit of a utility room/ workshop for added space. The second floor offers 2 bedrooms and bathroom with a large attic room as the 3rd bedroom. Outside there is a graveled garden to rear with shrubs and raised flower beds, to the front of the property is a parking space for 1 car.
Updated to such a beautiful standard we highly recommend a viewing for this property.
Living Room 18' 3" x 11' 6" ( 5.56m x 3.51m )
Bay sash window to front. Panelled wooden door leading to the front. Fireplace with stone mantle housing log burner. Exposed beam. Under stairs storage.
Dining Room 17' 7" x 9' 3" max ( 5.36m x 2.82m max )
Window and patio doors to rear looking onto the garden. Wooden flooring leading into kitchen. Radiator. Telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 4" max ( 4.47m x 1.93m max )
Fitted with base units. Window to rear overlooking the garden. Slate worktop. Hob and extractor fan, Space for slimline dishwasher, Double oven and grill, Freestanding fridge/freezer. Splashback tiling. Radiator. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 14' 6" x 5' 4" ( 4.42m x 1.63m )
Door leading to front of property. Door leading to Kitchen. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Spot lights.
Stairs from lounge. Stairs to second floor. Window to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.28m )
Sash window to front. Exposed wooden flooring. Door onto landing. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 10' 9" ( 2.77m x 3.28m )
Sash window to front. Exposed wooden flooring. Door onto landing. Radiator.
Window to rear overlooking the garden. Suite comprising bath with rain shower over head, wash hand basin and W.C. Full tiling.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 11" restricted head height ( 3.81m x 2.72m restricted head height )
Dual aspect windows to rear. Spindle banister leading up to room. TV point. Built in wardrobes in eaves.
Rear garden enclosed by brick built wall. With shrubs and flower borders.
Parking for one car to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54531115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.