3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Lawrence Way, Kesgrave, Ipswich
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Highly Sought After Location
- Catchment to Bell Lane Primary & Kesgrave High School
This stunning three bedroom detached house located in the heart of Kesgrave in a stone's throw from Bell Lane Primary School and catchment to Kesgrave High School. The property boasts the potential to extend, a cloakroom, a sweeping drive and a garage.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 & the A14 also surrounding areas such as Ipswich, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Airing cupboard and under stairs cupboard. Stairs leading to the first floor and replacement double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 11' 5" x 18' 7" ( 3.48m x 5.66m )
Laminate flooring and replacement double glazed windows to the front and to the side.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
One and a half sink unit with adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Built-in gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan and light over. Space was dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs and replacement double glazed window to the rear. Wall mounted boiler. Door through to:
Laminate flooring, entrance door to the front and entrance door to the rear. Door to the garage. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and wall mounted wash hand basin. Laminate flooring and obscure replacement double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft and replacement double glazed window to the front.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 3.38m to fitted wardrobes x 2.57m )
Sliding fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and replacement double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 10' 4" ( 3.84m max x 3.15m )
Laminate flooring and replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" narrowing to 8' 7" x 7' 11" max ( 3.48m narrowing to 2.62m x 2.41m max )
Laminate flooring and replacement double glazed window to the front.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Fully tiled, tilde flooring with a obscure replacement double glazed window to the rear. Built-in cupboard over the stairs.
Enclosed by small brick wall with sweeping drive, shingled to allow for off-road parking for six cars. Mature hedging and gate access into the rear garden.
Paved and enclosed by part panelled fencing with shingled edging and flowers and shrubs.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.