4 bedroom terraced house for saleEngadine Street, Southfields
Sold STC £925,000
- Mid Terrace Four Bedroom House
- Southfields Grid Location
- Period Features
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
An immaculately presented terraced house is found on this delightful residential road on the Southfields Grid. The property offers a light and airy feel with well proportioned rooms and has managed to retain a large amount of its charm, whilst also offering easy access to Southfields Village.
An immaculately presented terraced house is found on this delightful residential road on the Southfields Grid. The property offers a light and airy feel with well proportioned rooms and has managed to retain a large amount of its charm, whilst also offering easy access to Southfields Village, local shops, district line underground and excellent local schools. Further benefiting from a lovely sunny rear garden, and also a versatile loft room which had been cleverly configured to give a sense of space. An internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hall Leading To
Reception Room One 13' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.53m )
Reception Room Two 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Sun Room 9' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.01m )
Garden 37' x 16' 6" ( 11.28m x 5.03m )
Stairs Rising To First Floor
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 5" ( 4.60m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Stairs Rising To Second Floor
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 13' 3" ( 4.22m x 4.04m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54535099.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS103248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.