4 bedroom terraced house for saleQuarry Hill Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9
- 4 BEDROOM TERRACED TOWN HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 15 MINUTE WALK TO MAINLINE STATION
- SUPERB LOCATION FOR SCHOOLS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM
- EASILY MAINTAINED GARDEN
* 4 BEDROOM TERRACED TOWN HOUSE * NO ONWARD CHAIN! * IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * 15 MINUTE WALK TO MAINLINE STATION * SUPERB LOCATION FOR SCHOOLS * KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM * EASILY MAINTAINED GARDEN
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Immaculately presented 4 bedroom town house situated in a superb location close to town centre and schools. The property also has the that has the advantage of being easily accessible for the road links to London and Tunbridge Wells as well as the mainline station within a 15 minute walk. The versatile accommodation includes a kitchen/breakfast/family room, good size lounge and study areas. This beautifully maintained town house also has plenty of storage, an attractive rear garden and ample parking to the front of the property, it is ready to move straight into and has the flexible space for the growing family. Arrange early viewing to avoid disappointment.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D - £1,550.21pa (as of 01.04.16)
Tonbridge is a picturesque market town situated along the River Medway, surrounded by quaint rural villages and steeped in history with its 13th century castle. Education in the area is amongst the finest in the country with excellent primary and secondary schools, including grammar schools and private schools. Transport links are also excellent. Journeys from Tonbridge mainline train station take you to London in approximately 40 minutes, whilst the A21 has direct links to London and the M25.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TNB160092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.