1 bedroom flat for saleGoldington Avenue, Bedford
Sold STC £130,000
- One bedroom property close to the sought after Castle Road area!
- Includes a share of the freehold
- Modern feel but retaining its period features
- Large rare communal rear garden
- Viewing quickly is highly recommended
***POPULAR LOCATION WITH PERIOD FEATURES*** This one bedroom property is located close to the popular Castle Road area and ideal for easy access to Bedford town centre. Call us now to avoid missing out!
This modern one bedroom property is offered to the market in a great location and benefits from having kept some of its original features. Further benefits include double glazing (where specified), gas central heating and a large communal rear garden. With the property being sold with its share of the freehold, this is guaranteed to be a quick sale so viewing is highly recommended as soon as possible to avoid missing out!
The property is accessed via a communal entrance. The entrance hall comprises of a solid fire door, wall mounted light, mains fire alarm and a door which leads to the kitchen/breakfast room.
Lounge 15' 3" into bay x 11' 3" max ( 4.65m into bay x 3.43m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double doors to storage cupboard, radiator, open fire place and wood flooring.
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.06m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and floor fitted units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, radiator, central heating boiler and space for white goods.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.76m max x 2.36m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, storage cupboard, heated towel rail, part marble tiled walls and fully tiled flooring with under floor heating.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54538111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.