3 bedroom terraced house for saleOvermead, Shoreham-By-Sea
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CENTRAL SHOREHAM LOCATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE FOR 2 CARS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to acquire this charming three bedroom mid-terrace house in central Shoreham, just a short walk from the train station.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to acquire this charming three bedroom mid-terrace house in central Shoreham, just a short walk from the train station. The property is conveniently located in the corner of the cul-de-sac and additional benefits include garage on compound, parking space for 2 cars and potential to extend in the future.
The property comprises entrance hall through to the good size lounge/dining area, large kitchen with breakfast bar and doors out to the private south westerly rear garden. Gate at the rear allows easy access to the shed and garage on compound. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, 1 currently used as a dressing room and another with en-suite facilities plus family bathroom and access to the loft.
We highly recommend any interested parties to view at the open day to ensure you don't miss out!
Lounge 12' 11" max x 20' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 6.25m max )
Good sized lounge/dining area, bright and spacious, storage cupboard under stairs, wooden flooring, doors leading to kitchen, double glazed windows to front, gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone and TV point
Double glazed front door, wooden flooring, radiator
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 16' 1" max ( 2.92m max x 4.90m max )
Large fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, doors to rear garden, part tiled, electric oven/hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access
Bedroom 1 16' 7" max x 9' 6" max ( 5.05m max x 2.90m max )
Large double bedroom, wooden flooring, double glazed windows to front, radiator
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.17m max x 2.87m max )
Good size bedroom with en suite shower room, double glazed windows to rear, radiator
En Suite To Bedroom 2
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, fully tiled, boiler
Bedroom 3 10' 5" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.18m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Fully tiled bathroom, bath with shower, vanity unit, WC, double glazed window to rear.
Garage 9' 11" max x 16' 11" max ( 3.02m max x 5.16m max )
Up and over door
Well kept front garden, lawned with shrubs and paved pathway to front door.
Well kept private rear garden with southerly aspect, patio area with canape, rear gate with access to shed and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54538147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.