4 bedroom bungalow for saleWestbury Leigh, Westbury
Sold STC £450,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Utility Room
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
An impressive four bedroom detached chalet bungalow, situated on a good size plot with even further potential to extend. A great, well presented home inside and out boasting a double garage and plenty of parking to the front.
Doors to front and rear. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard.
Sitting Room 24' 2" x 15' 11" max ( 7.37m x 4.85m max )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and side. Open fireplace. TV aerial point.
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 11' 11" ( 3.61m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed patio doors to front. Serving hatch.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side. Door to rear porch. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Radiator. Integrated dishwasher. Inset ceiling lights. Radiator.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall and base units with work surfaces over. Cupboards. One and a half bowl sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
Oil fired central heating boiler. Double glazed window to rear. Glazed door to rear.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 12' ( 4.55m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Dressing Room 6' 9" max x 4' 2" max ( 2.06m max x 1.27m max )
Walk in wardrobe style dressing area. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. Wash basin. Extractor fan. WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Wash basin. WC. Heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to rear. Large walk-in cupboard. Two airing cupboards.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Access to roof space/attic room allowing potential for en-suite conversion and/or dressing room.
Bedroom Three 15' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobes (potential en-suite). Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. WC. Wash basin. Extractor fan.
Large lawn space surrounded by hedgerows & borders. Paved areas.
Largely paved with private lawned & seating areas. Wooden shed.
Electric up and over doors. Plumbing, power and light. Windows to rear and side. Workshop space with eaves & attic storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54538162.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.