4 bedroom detached house for saleJohnshaven, Montrose, DD10
Sold STC £320,000
- SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES
- SINILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
- Traditional Farmhouse Idyllic Location
- 4 Bedrooms
- EPC = E
- Plot Size Approx 1 Acre
- Lovely Gardens
- Views Over Countryside To The Sea
- Bathroom And Shower Room
- Various Outbuildings With Potential
* Traditional Detached Farmhouse In Approx 1 Acre
* Lovely Landscaped Gardens
* Panoramic Views Over The Countryside To The Sea
* Various Outbuildings With Potential
* Ideal For The Commuter To Aberdeen
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Spacious Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Kitchen, Family Bathroom And Shower Room
* Idyllic Location
* Viewing Essential To Appreciate
This is a quaint traditional farmhouse which enjoys an idyllic location just off the A92 to the South of Johnshaven. The accommodation comprises: 4 double bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom, shower room and conservatory. The gardens are magnificent with an array of shrubs, plants, pond, areas of lawn and a summer house. There are various outbuildings which could be restored or adapted for a variety of uses. The views from the property are stunning. Properties of this nature are rare to the market and early viewing is advised. Dimensions In Metres: Conservatory 4.66 x 3.85, Bedroom 4.63 x 3.32, Lounge 5.4 x 3.57, Bathroom 3.53 x 1.6, Kitchen 4.6 x 4, Bedroom 3.4 x 4.66 into dormer, Bedroom 3.6 x 4.7 into dormer and Bedroom 4 x 3.6 into coombs. EPC = E
Directions- Heading North on the A92 take the road to the left signposted Balandro, travel to the staggered junction, turn right and follow the road to the left. Boghead Farmhouse is at the end.
Agents Note- The property is accessed by an uneven farm track.
Johnshaven is a lovely fishing village set on the picturesque coastal plains of the Mearns around 7 miles North of Montrose just off the A92. Aberdeen is located approximately 30 miles North.
Properties with this quality of location with it's privacy and seclusion are quite rare. This property offers a fairly unique set of benefits in terms of location, gardens, views and outbuilding. Do not hesitate to call us today.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54540013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528520596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.