2 bedroom terraced house for saleMorley Street, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £150,000
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking
AN IMMACULATE & MODERN HOME... located in a quiet street not too far from Kettering Town Centre. Spacious accommodation throughout and a low maintenance garden. DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY... Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing today.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this 2 bed mid-terraced house located a short distance from the Town Centre, local parks & playing fields and an abundance of schools. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside the property boasts front and rear gardens and allocated off road parking to the rear of the property.
Enter into this property via a wood composite door with obscure window detail to front elevation and directly into the lounge.
Lounge 15' x 11' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.45m )
A bright and airy lounge with a uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation that allows in plenty of natural light. A feature fireplace to one wall provides a focal point to the room and also space for an electric fire. There is a wall mounted radiator. A door provides access into the hallway.
The hallway provides access to stairs that lead up to the first floor landing. Doors provide access into the kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. There is also a wall mounted radiator.
Housing a low level WC, a wall mounted hand basin with tiling to splash back area and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.43m )
A fitted kitchen housing a range of wall and base units finished in light wood with complementary work surfaces over and tiling to splash back areas. A stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer unit. An integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled flooring throughout. There is a wall mounted radiator and the kitchen also houses the central heating boiler. A uPVC double glazed door with uPVC double glazed full length windows to either side leads out into the rear garden. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to the first floor landing where you will find an airing cupboard and a hatch providing access into the loft space. Doors lead into both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
A spacious double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
A second double bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Housing a suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer shower over, wall mounted hand basin and low level WC. Complementary tiling to splash back areas.
To the front of the property is small garden with a path leading up to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with a decked area for outdoor entertaining. A gate leads to the off road parking area.
To the rear of the property is allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54540427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.