3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldstone Way, Hove
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Attractive Split Level Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Feature Fireplace
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking
- Desirable Location
This three bedroom semi-detached family home in Hove is well presented and appointed throughout. The property itself comprises; Lounge, split level kitchen dining room, 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, separate WC, rear garden and off street parking to the front of the property,
This well-presented and appointed three bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in a prime location of Hove overlooking the Goldstone Valley. This area of Hove is extremely sought after as it is within reach of great local schools and amenities. The property itself comprises; Lounge with feature fireplace, lovely split level kitchen dining room and wooden flooring through all three rooms on the ground floor. The first floor benefits from three good sized bedrooms, recently updated family bathroom and separate WC. Additional benefits of the property include off street parking, good sized rear garden with summerhouse and its views over the Goldstone valley to the rear of the house.
***Please call the Hangleton office to arrange a viewing***
Under stairs cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring.
Lounge 19' x 12' ( 5.79m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, feature fireplace, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 12' 6" MAX x 11' ( 3.81m MAX x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base level cupboards, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, breakfast bar, cooker-hood, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, central heating boiler, tiling and wooden flooring, Split level; step up to dining area.
Dining Room 17' 10" MAX x 7' 9" ( 5.44m MAX x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over the garden and Goldstone Valley, built in wardrobes, radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes,radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' x 8' ( 4.27m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, chromed ladder radiator, bath with mixer taps and contemporary shower over, tiling, wash hand basin and vanity unit, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, tiled flooring, part tiling,
Off street parking
Paved patio, astro turf lawn area, summer house, outside tap, outside lighting, access from side entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54540442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.