3 bedroom apartment for saleGranby Street, Newmarket
Guide Price* £155,000
- Ground floor three bedroom apartment
- Rear garden with decked area and further parking area
- Quality modern internal fixtures and fittings
- CHAIN FREE
- Town centre location
AUCTION SALE! Opportunity to acquire a SUPERBLY PRESENTED and much improved ground floor THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT, offering spacious family accommodation within a location central to the town centre of Newmarket. The property would also make an IDEAL INVESTMENT PURCHASE.
AUCTION SALE! Opportunity to acquire a superbly presented and much improved ground floor three bedroom apartment, offering spacious family accommodation within a location central to the town centre of Newmarket. The property would also make an ideal investment purchase and has undergone a complete program of modernisation. An internal inspection is advised to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
Sitting Room 12' 5" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.78m max x 3.71m max )
Window to side aspect, door to rear and door to side aspect, air conditioning unit and solid oak flooring.
Doors leading to bedrooms and kitchen
Bedroom 3 9' 11" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.02m max x 2.57m max )
Window to rear aspect, electric heater, door leading through into;
Shower cubicle, low level w.c, partly tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Sky light, fully fitted with a modern range of matching base and eye level units with solid granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances comprising of fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and built in microwave. Single drainer sink with taps over, inset electric oven, electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood over and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" max x 8' 9" ( 2.72m max x 2.67m )
Window to side aspect, airing cupboard and electric heater
Panel bath, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
Window to side aspect, television point, solid oak flooring, door leading through into;
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, shower cubicle, tiled flooring and heated towel rail
Decked area with artificial lawned garden to rear and side. Shingle area providing parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54540505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Newmarket on 01638 660633.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.