4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePleasant View, Shap, Penrith, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- SUBSTANTIAL FOUR BEDROOM END TERRACE COTTAGE IN LOVELY SHAP,
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, MODERN KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY, UTILITY ROOM,
- GODD SIZED BATHROOM, OUTBUILDING, LOVELY GARDEN, ALLOCATED PARKING,
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
- ENERGY RATING E
We are excited to bring to market a substantial 4 bedroomed end terrace cottage in Shap which is hailed as being the 'stepping stone' to the Lake District. Shap has great views galore and plenty of local amenities. Furthermore, Shap has excellent accessibility to the M6. The home has four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a utility room, modern kitchen, good sized bathroom, conservatory, outbuilding, seating area, allocated parking and a lovely garden. Secondary glazing and central heating where stated. A delightful home with character including beams and deep window sills and is ready for the new owner to put their own stamp on the design. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54541964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.