2 bedroom apartment for saleGreat Northern Road, Cambridge
- Two bedrooms
- Any share between 25% and 75% on offer
- Staircase to 100% when affordable
- Parking available for an additional cost
- Excellent access to the station
- Landscaped communal areas
- Bosch appliances
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Last few remaining.
***OPEN HOUSE*** Saturday midday. Appointment required.
AMAZING INCENTIVES FOR RESERVING THIS APARTMENT!
A stunning FIRST FLOOR 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Cambridge! Available on the SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME with shares between 25% and 75% on offer.
Open plan living area
Full value £448,000
50% share - £224,000
25% share - £112,000
Please contact us to discuss eligibility. You no longer have to live or work in Cambridge to qualify.
Rent is payable at 2.1% of the value of the share not purchased.
Maintenance Charge and Ground Rent: £190.55pcm
Lease length: 125 years
£112,000 is for a 25% share.
Please note that dew to varying build stages specification and finish may differ.
About The Area
Railway Station 0.1 miles (1 minute slow walk) (Stansted Airport from 30 minutes, Kings Cross from 43 minutes, Liverpool Street from 70 minutes), Cambridge City centre 1 mile.
Great Northern Road forms part of a popular residential location close to the City centre, railway station, Anglia Ruskin University and CB1. There is local shopping available on Hills Road and Mill Road.
Property ref: 121_2547_4175920
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54542509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4175920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elevation, Cambridge . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.