3 bedroom terraced house for saleBriarwood Crescent, Bradford
Sold STC £120,000
- Three bed mid terrace
- Popular residential area
- Close to local amenities
- Ideal FTB / Investment property
- Available with no onward chain
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, three bed mid terrace property in a popular residential location in Wibsey, close to local amenities. Ideal FTB / investment property, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, three bed mid terrace property in a popular residential location in Wibsey, The property has a character feel, as it still retains many original features, leaded light windows, doors etc. The property is close to local amenities. Ideal FTB / investment property, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. Property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Gas Central Heating. Good sized rear garden. The property is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Providing access to lounge, dining room and kitchen, and door leading to half cellar providing storage with plumbing for automatic washing machine at ground level, gas central heating radiator and wooden floor.
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.70m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
With window to front incorporating leaded light windows, fire place with open fire, gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Window to rear, Gas central heating boiler and radiator, wooden floor.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.95m x 1.78m )
The Kitchen comprises of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer, window and door to rear, cooker point and part tiled walls.
Giving access to three bedrooms, and access to loft, which is boarded out, benefiting from power and light, access via a pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.58m into recess )
Window to front, cast iron fireplace, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
Window to rear of the property, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.91m )
Window to front of property, gas central heating radiator.
With three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. The bathroom also has part tiled walls, useful storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance front garden with plants and shrubs. To the rear there is a good sized S/W facing garden with lawned area, patio area, the garden holds a host of mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54542629.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.