3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwarthmore Road, Selly Oak, Bournville Village Trust
Sold STC £250,000
OFFERING NO CHAIN AND SITUATED IN A POPULAR BVT LOCATION, This Three Bedroomed Home benefits from two reception rooms and a South facing rear garden. Requiring modernisation and improvement throughout but offering great potential. EP Rating G.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, W.C. Garage, Front & Rear Garden, Off Road Parking.
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield, proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights turn right onto the main A38 Bristol Road South, proceed for some distance towards Selly Oak and then immediately after the pedestrian footbridge, turn left into Middle Park Road, first left into Swarthmore Road where the property is situated some distance along on the left hand side.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for it’s sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Semi-detached property in popular BVT Location
* Offering No Chain
* Having Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen with plumbing for washing machine & space for tumble dryer
* Three Bedrooms with fitted storage cupboards to bedrooms one and three
* Requiring Modernisation and Improvement throughout however offering great potential
* Bathroom Suite and separate W.C.
* Garage with Solid Fuel store and access to rear garden
* South facing rear garden and wooden workshop with electric power and lighting
* Convenient for Queen Elizabeth Hospital & University
* Well placed for Northfield Manor Primary Academy and also on a local bus route
Lounge (Front) 14'1" (4.29m) maximum x 15'4" (4.67m )
Dining Room (Rear) 11'0" (3.35m ) maximum x 9'7" (2.92m ) minimum x 10'9" (3.28m )
Kitchen (Rear) 11'1" x 9'9" (3.38m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One (Front) 11'8" x 11'4" (3.56m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two (Rear) 11'3" x 9'6" (3.43m x 2.9m )
Bedroom Three (Front) 9'2" (2.79m ) maximum x 8'7" (2.62m ) maximum x 6'7" (2.01m ) minimum
Front and Rear Gardens
Solid Fuel Store
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold .
Heating & Glazing: The property is partly centrally heated via a Solid Fuel Boiler located within the kitchen, prospective purchasers should be aware this has not been in use for the past 2 - 3 years.
All windows and doors are single glazed aluminium framed. Please note the gas supply to the property has been disconnected.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54547255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MON8140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.