4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFranklin Crescent, MITCHAM
- Fully refurbished four bedroom family home
- Set in a quiet residential road moments away from Commonside East
- Open plan Kitchen / Diner
- Three bathrooms
- Garden with side & rear access
- Morden fitted bathroom
In a quiet residential road moments from the open spaces of Commonside East is this spacious four bedroom, three bathroom recently refurbished family home that is offered to the market with no onward chain.
In a quiet residential road moments from the open spaces of Commonside East is this spacious four bedroom, two bathroom recently refurbished family home. This property is very well proportioned throughout featuring a large front reception room, open plan kitchen with fitted oak cupboards / diner with patio doors leading into the easily maintained garden with shrub boarders, side and rear access, the first floor has two double bedrooms, one with an en-suit, a single bedroom with fitted cupboards, fully tiled fitted modern bathroom, the second floor has a master bedroom with a built in shower and storage under the eaves. This wonderful family home is ready for its new owners having been fully renovated throughout. Franklin Crescent is located 0.2miles from the open spaces of Commonside east, 0.8miles from Mitcham Eastfields Train Station and just over a mile from Streatham Vale. The property is well served with great primary schools.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54547723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.