4 bedroom terraced house for saleSarratt Avenue, Hemel Hempstead
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Quiet Residential Area
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance of Local Amenities
- Inn Need of Modernisation
- Access to M1 Motorway via Country Roads
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A FOUR bedroom mid-terraced property located in a quiet residential road in the Woodhall Farm area. Features include lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom, garden and OFF STREET PARKING.
A FOUR bedroom mid-terraced property located in a quiet residential road in the Woodhall Farm area. Features include lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom, garden and OFF STREET PARKING. Sarratt Avenue is located within walking distance of schools, shops and easy access to Maylands Industrial Estate.
Double glazed windows to front, radiator and entrance door to dining room
Low level wc, sink, splash back and extractor fan
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double radiator, stairs, door to cloakroom and bedroom four
Part tiled, double glazed patio door to rear, matching wall and base units, space for fridge freezer, oven and washing machine and single bowl sink with mixer tap
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Door to kitchen, double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator and entrance to lounge
Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and loft hatch
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and single radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect and single radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' ( 2.26m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard and single radiator
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 7' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.34m )
Located on the ground floor, double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, sink with splashback and shower
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath Jacuzzi, sink with storage, low level wc and heated towel rail
Mainly laid to lawn, fence enclosed and patio area
Off street parking for two cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54547768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD104505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.