4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lucerne, Strawberry Fields, Gisburn, CLITHEROE, BB7 4HN
- Brand new detached house
- Four bedrooms, 1 with en-suite
- Lounge and spacious dining kitchen
- Oak veneer internal doors
- Choice of kitchen and worktops
- Integrated appliances
- Garage and driveway
An attractive development of new houses situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley with great road links to Clitheroe, Barrowford and Skipton. These modern houses built by Prospect Homes offer an excellent finish and specification with a choice of kitchen and bathroom.
The Lucerne offers a lounge to the front and a spacious dining kitchen across the back with french doors opening onto the rear garden, there is a fitted utility room and ground floor cloakroom. The first floor has four bedrooms (three double & one single) with en-suite shower room to master and 3-piece bathroom with shower over the bath.
Call our office to arrange an appointment - 01200 426041
15' 8'' x 10' 0'' (4.78m x 3.05m)
19' 7'' x 10' 9'' (5.97m x 3.3m)
6' 9'' x 5' 11'' (2.09m x 1.82m)
5' 11'' x 3' 7'' (1.82m x 1.11m)
9' 11'' x 3' 11'' (3.04m x 1.2m)
13' 11'' x 8' 5'' (4.26m x 2.59m)
12' 5'' x 8' 5'' (3.8m x 2.59m)
9' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.04m x 3.04m)
6' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.06m x 1.9m)
17' 10'' x 8' 3'' (5.45m x 2.53m)
12' 5'' x 9' 11'' (3.8m x 3.04m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.