2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMacmillan Way, London
- Two double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms.
- Large reception area.
- Communal gardens.
- Quiet development.
- Close to Tooting Bec Tube (Northern Line).
A large and very well presented two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment, quietly placed within the modern Heritage Park development opposite Tooting Bec Common.
A large and very well presented two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment, quietly placed within the modern Heritage Park development opposite Tooting Bec Common. This apartment is one of the more spacious variety; boasting bright and generously balanced rooms and a contemporary finish throughout. Accommodation specifically consists of two sizeable double bedrooms, two bathrooms, smart fitted kitchen and an amazing dual aspect 19ft 6 lounge which opens onto the communal gardens. Macmillan Way is part of this impressive peaceful development in Tooting Bec, within easy reach of the tube, Balham and the green open expanses of the common. Early internal viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Reception Room 19' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 12' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 2 16' x 8' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.21m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54549613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.