3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Close, Hethersett, Norwich
Sold STC £350,000
- WAS £375,000 - £395,000, NOW Guide Price £350,000 - £375,000
- 3/4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Flexible Accommodation
- Outstanding Conservatory
- Ground Floor Wet Room + Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Garage + Off Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
Call now to arrange your viewing of this exceptional and substantial 4 bedroom family home in the popular village of Hethersett.
Tucked away in the corner of cul-de-sac this superb family home offers flexible living accommodation with the benefit of a 4th bedroom on the ground floor, that can alternatively be used as a sitting room or study.
With electric entrance gates, brick weaved driveway, and outstanding gardens to the front, side and rear of the property, this family home has been extremely well maintained by the current owners.
The outstanding gardens can be fully appreciated with views from both the lounge and conservatory. The property also benefits from a fitted kitchen, lounge, dining room area and ground floor wet room.
The first floor of the property houses 3 generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a garage, shed, potting shed and greenhouse.
External entrance door & double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising open shower, low level w.c, wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator. Tiled throughout.
Lounge/diner 19' 9" x 19' 1" ( 6.02m x 5.82m )
Double Glazed French doors opening to the generous rear garden and also has a door providing access to the conservatory. Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 4 / Study 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, doors opening to:
Conservatory 14' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.15m )
UPVC Construction with radiator and flooring.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and floor mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, radiator. Double glazed window to the front aspect,
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the dining area. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
A Modern suite comprising low level w.c, bath with mixer taps and shower over bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled. Double glazed window to the side aspect
Garage 22' 11" x 12' 1" ( 6.99m x 3.68m )
Power & lighting, window to the rear aspect, plumbing, boiler, door with access to garden.
This outstanding property has an enclosed and private front garden, which can be entered via electric gates onto a brick weaved driveway that provides ample parking. To the front of the property is also a section that is laid to lawn, providing a lovely seating area which leads through to the beautifully maintained rear garden. This is mostly laid to lawn with flowerbeds surrounding. There is also a decked seating area with gazebo over, a greenhouse, potting shed, wooden shed and a section laid to patio outside the conservatory.
Situated in the sought after village of Hethersett is this outstanding 4 bedroom detached house. Close to multiple local schools this family home is in an ideal location.
Hethersett is a village found approximately 6 miles from the historic City of Norwich and is also conveniently placed with access to the popular market town of Wymondham. Hethersett itself offers a range of facilities including mini supermarket, shops, schools, doctor's surgery, public house/restaurant and public transportation.
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head North-west on Market St and take a left onto Damgate St. Continue as it becomes White Horse St then turn left onto London Road/B1172. At the round-a-bout take the first exit onto B1135 then on the next round-a-bout take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Road / B1172 and continue for 1.7 miles. Turn left onto New Road, then take the first right onto St Davids Road and then right again onto St Johns Close. The property will be found in the corner of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54554092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.