4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonghedge, Old Sarum, Salisbury
- BRAND NEW BOVIS HOMES DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO PARK & RIDE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 10 YEAR NHBC GUARANTEE
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
FABULOUS BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM HOME IN EXCITING NEW LONGHEDGE VILLAGE. SELLING NOW FROM FROM FOX & SONS SALISBURY - CALL 01722 337691 TO FIND OUT MORE.
Located less than four miles from the stunning city of Salisbury with its famous Gothic Cathedral and prominent spire, Longhedge Village is designed to offer a range of 1, 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes all with quality and style in mind.
Salisbury itself is listed as one of the worlds Top 10 cities to visit by Lonely Planet and offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, leisure & health centres, as well as highly rated schools.
Salisbury as an area has it all, with so much going on in and around the city, the location of Longhedge Villages is ideal. The development is situated close to the A345, giving access out to the A338 & M4, plus the A303 and M3 are both within easy reach. The High street is thriving with a regular weekly market on a Tuesday and the surrounding countryside is breath taking, with the the world Heritage site of Stone Henge only a short drive away.
Be part of this exciting first phase release at Longhedge Village - call Fox & Sons on 01722 337691 for more information.
Please note that some of the images are of a previous development by Bovis
Footpath leading to front door
Stairs to first floor
Low level WC with wash hand basin and complementary tiling
Fully integrated with fridge freezer, dish washer, stainless steel oven with hob & extractor hood over. Choice of unit finish and worktops subject to build stage
Open plan living dining area with french style doors leading to the rear garden and storage cupboard
Window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe
En Suite Shower Room
Window to the front
Window to the rear
Window to the front
Window to the side
Tandem driveway parking leading to detached garage. Gated side pedestrian access leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54554095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.