4 bedroom terraced house for saleRectory Lane, London
- Four elegant bedrooms.
- Beautifully refurbished throughout.
- Two spacious receptions.
- High spec kitchen and bathrooms.
- Arranged over three floors.
- Perfect family location well served by reputable schools.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Moments from Tooting Bec Common.
A substantial and luxuriously appointed four bedroom house which has undergone the most meticulous of refurbishment plans.
A substantial and luxuriously appointed four bedroom house which has undergone the most meticulous of refurbishment plans. Inventively designed with a fine eye for detail, this sumptuous property now extends across three stunning floors, providing a well-proportioned family home with modern day refinements. On the ground floor, the sitting room is bay fronted and brimming with natural light. High quality wood floors are prominent through the hallway and into the dining room, where the high specification designer matt white kitchen incorporates all new appliances and marble worktops. As you informally dine with family, open the double doors and spill onto the quaint rear garden which is well placed for the sun and very easy to maintain and enjoy. Take your shoes off before you make your way upstairs, where you'll be greeted by new wool carpets on the landing and all bedrooms. The first floor is home to three bright bedrooms including the impressive 15ft bedroom to the front. The lavish theme continues into the family bathroom which has been finished in a highly contemporary style. The bathroom mirrors light up on a movement sensor and you can use Bluetooth to connect your phone and play music whilst you immerse yourself in bubbles. The most recent addition is the 15ft x 14ft loft room, which again has been creatively designed with a recess for a fitted wardrobe. It is wonderfully bright and benefits from a superb en suite facility.
Bedroom 1 15' x 14' 1" ( 4.57m x 4.29m )
Bedroom 2 15' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 4 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Reception Room 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Kitchen/ Reception Room 19' 10" x 15' 1" ( 6.05m x 4.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54554107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.