3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastmoor Lane, Doddington, March
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Dining Room
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Double Garage
- Village Location
EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT. VILLAGE LOCATION. DOUBLE GARAGE. EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE. ENCLOSED GARDENS. LOUNGE/DINING ROOM. FITTED KITCHEN.
This detached bungalow is situated in the popular village of Doddington, approximatey 6 miles from the town of March. The property benefits from oil fired heating, double glazed windows, lounge/dining room, en-suite to bedroom one, double garage and enclosed rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage cupboards. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 4" max x 19' 2" max ( 7.72m max x 5.84m max )
Window to front. Window to side. Three radiators. TV & telephone points. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Window to rear. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled floor. Telephone point.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Window to rear. Integral wardrobe. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Low level wc. Radiator. Part tiled walls,
Bedroom Two 12' 3" plus door recess x 9' 7" ( 3.73m plus door recess x 2.92m )
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Window to side. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are walls with double gates leading to the drive and double garage.
Double Garage has up and over doors with electric and lighting laid on. Door to side.
Integral Garage has up and over door. Plumbing for washing machine. Electric and lighting laid on. Door to side.
Rear gardens are enclosed, laid to grass with trees and shrubs bordering. There are also side gardens which are laid to patio.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into High Street leading to The Causeway and The Avenue. At the roundabout, take the second exit sign posted Wimblington/Doddington, proceed through the village of Wimblington leading into Doddington and take a left hand turning into Ingles Lane. Continue along and take a left hand turning into Church Lane, then a left hand turning into Eastmoor Lane and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54554125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.