3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGodsey Lane, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- 16ft Lounge
- 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- Single garage
- Large rear garden
- Close to town centre
- Sold with no upward chain
* Sold with no upward chain
* 16ft Lounge
* 15ft Kitchen/Diner
* Single garage
* Large rear garden
* Close to town centre
Pvcu double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, telephone point, access to boarded loft with pull down ladder, built-in double airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving.
4.93m x 3.63m (16'2" maximum including chimney breast recess x 11'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, coal effect electric fire set in stone built surround, two radiators, tv point, coving to ceiling.
4.85m x 2.72m (15'11" x 8'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, pvcu double glazed window to rear, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, textured ceiling, floor mounted oil-fired boiler, pvcu double glazed door to garden.
3.73m x 3.40m (12'3" x 11'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
3.40m x 3.28m (11'2" x 10'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
3.33m x 2.11m (10'11" x 6'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over and wash hand basin, tiled surround, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, textured ceiling, built-in storage cupboard.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, low-level wc, radiator, textured ceiling.
To the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by hedge to front. Driveway leading to single garage measuring 6.15m x 2.62m (20'2" x 8'7") with power and light connected, water softener connected to property. Wooden side gated access leading to the rear garden which is enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54555017.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD100679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.