3 bedroom detached house for saleQuarry Bank, Lanehead Lane, Taxal
- UNIQUE STONE DETACHED THREE STOREY COTTAGE
- SITUATED WITHIN PICTURESQUE MATURE GROUNDS PLUS A 1.5 ACRE FIELD
- SOUGHT AFTER HAMLET LOCATION WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
- BUILT CIRCA 1880 WITH MANY CHARACTER FEATURES
- LARGE SITTING ROOM AND DINING ROOM PLUS A FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKS/W/C AND ULTILITY ROOM
- AMPLE PARKING AND TURNING AREAS PLUS A GARAGE/WORKSHOP
A large stone detached three storey period cottage standing in an extensive picturesque mature plot with an additional 1.5 acre field. This cottage has bright spacious accommodation with character features and the potential to extend the existing accommodation (subject to relevant permissions). Set in a rural picturesque setting with panoramic views of the countryside yet the property is approximately one mile to the popular village of Whaley Bridge which has excellent shopping facilities. Outside there are beautiful gardens, winding cobbled pathways, large sun terrace over looking the breathtaking scenery and ample parking and turning areas plus a garage.
Quarry Bank was built circa 1880 and is set within a large half of an acre tucked away plot of stunning mature grounds. Having an imposing appearance the spacious living and bedrooms rooms have a slightly elevated position therefore providing the most exquisite views. Taxal is a highly sought after pretty hamlet which is located just on the outskirts of the popular village of Whaley Bridge which provides excellent commuting to Manchester City Centre. The three storey character accommodation has incredible views from all rooms and the accommodation provides porch, large sitting room, dining room fitted kitchen, utility room, cloaks/w/c, three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Within the grounds there is a garage/workshop and an adjoining 1.5 acre field.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54555091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 586009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Whaley Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.