2 bedroom apartment for saleCurzon Street, Mayfair, London, W1J
- Period Building
- Wood flooring
- Passenger Lift
- Wooden Floors
- Independent Gas Fired Central Heating and Hot Water
- Close to shops and amenities
- Easy access to transport links
- Viewing highly recommended
This two bedroom apartment with lift is ideally positioned to benefit from all that Mayfair has to offer being within easy walking distance to the open space of Green Park, the world class shopping of nearby Mount Street and Bond Street as well as many of London's Michelin Starred Restaurants. This naturally bright, lateral property extends to 739 sq ft (69 sq m) and features good storage throughout. An ideal pied-a-terre, investment purchase or home, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, reception room with dining area, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with separate shower room and separate fully fitted kitchen. Green Park tube station is within easy walking distance with the bars, restaurants and other conveniences of Shepherd Market close by.
Tenure: Leasehold 84 years
Service Charge: £1,225 per 6 months
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54556795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26317263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pastor Real Estate , Curzon Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.