Studio flat for saleDiscounts Upto 15% Available! Victoria House, L2 - Assured net yield of 7% for 2 years
Withdrawn from Market
- Invest in Liverpool's Latest Urban Living Experience
- Located in Liverpool City Centre Opposite James Street Station
- Studios, One and Two-Bedroom apartments
- Optional assured net yield of 7*
- Perfect for Young Professionals
- Due For Completion January 2017
Marshall Property are delighted to present Victoria House, an exciting new development in the heart of Liverpool’s city centre, due for completion January 2017.
This stunning development of studio,one and two-bedroom apartments is located directly opposite James Street station close to Liverpool One shopping centre- a perfect hot spot for young professionals looking for an urban living experience.
Invest in Liverpool’s latest urban living experience!This stunning development of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments is located directly opposite James Street station close to Liverpool One shopping centre - a perfect hot spot for young professionals looking for an urban living experience. Price starts from £81,650 Optional assured net yield of 7* for 2 years 999 year leaseholdDesigned by award-winning architects, the apartments are perfect for professionals who want to live in the heart of the city and ideal for those who commute. Situated minutes away from Liverpool’s historic waterfront offering stunning views of the River Mersey and the Liver Building.
Please contact our office for more information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6842002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.