4 bedroom bungalow for saleSwan Green, Sellindge, Kent
Sold STC £350,000
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Stunning views over farmland
- Lovely gardens with raised fish pond
- Conservatory, flexible accommodation
- Large utility room
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Well, what can I say! The owners have spared no expense bringing this home up to its current standard.One room you will be spending a lot of time in is the conservatory, which looks out over the garden and across to farmland. You can just imagine sitting here on a warm sunny afternoon, with the French doors open and a cool breeze blowing through, as you watch the corn swaying in the wind. Some homes lack storage space, but not this one. You have a large utility room and a storage room, giving you plenty of space to hide away any clutter and keep your home nice and tidy. When the evenings get a little bit cooler, the cosy lounge in this home will really excel. You can picture settling down for a cosy night in, with logs crackling away in the log burner.The secluded gardens are going to be a great place for children or grandchildren to play, as there is plenty of room for them to run around. If you enjoy al fresco dining then I would recommend having barbeques in this garden, as it is bathed in the afternoon and evening sun, making it the perfect place to sit and relax after a hard day.
What the Owner says:
We have done a lot of work to our home since living here. First we had a new consumer unit installed for the electrics. We then had a new porch installed, converted the garage to give us another bedroom and a large storage room, replaced all the fencing and had two new sheds installed which have given us lots of outside storage.We have young grandchildren who wanted fish, so we designed a large raised fish pond with a waterfall and as the pond is raised, it has made it safe for when our grandchildren come to visit.We also have planning permission to add an en-suite to bedroom 1 which is valid until September 2016.
- Entrance Porch
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 9'10 (4.50m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'8 (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 7'2 (3.53m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 7'0 (2.24m x 2.14m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 x 8'0 (3.10m x 2.44m)
- Utility Room: 9'4 x 7'2 (2.85m x 2.19m)
- Lounge: 17'11 x 14'2 (5.46m x 4.32m) narrowing to 11'1 x 8'2 (3.38m x 2.49m)
- Conservatory: 15'2 x 7'7 (4.63m x 2.31m)
- Office/Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Storage Room: 7'10 x 4'10 (2.39m x 1.47m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54558181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.