3 bedroom detached house for saleBexleigh Gardens, Nottingham
- Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended To Rear
This large three bedroom property comes to the market ideal for any expanding family looking for a bigger property as it already has been extende, also has ppotentialto extend more to the side. In a great location of the Aspley area, close to local shops and iimmunity'and close to local bus rorouts
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000. This large three bedroom property comes to the market ideal for any expanding family looking for a bigger property as it already has been extended, also has potential to extend more to the side. Large rear garden which over looks the school playing fields to the rear, so isn't over looked in anyway. In a great location of the Aspley area, close to local shops and immunity's and close to local bus routs. Viewing highly advised and an opportunity not to be missed.
Double glazed door to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 18' 2" Max x 11' 5" ( 5.54m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 9' 10" Plus Bay ( 4.24m x 3.00m Plus Bay )
Situated off the main hallway, double glazed window to the front of the property, fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 18' 5" Max x 8' 2" ( 5.61m Max x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, comprises of a sink and drainer and additional work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to the front, door to rear garden, additional storage, part tiled walls and a wall mounted radiator.
Stairs from the hall way to the first floor, single glazed window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 10" Plus Bay x 12' Max Plus Wardrobe ( 3.00m Plus Bay x 3.66m Max Plus Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Loft access, double glazed obscured window to the side and rear of the property, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off street parking. To the rear of the property is a part paved part lawn area with hedge boundary and has plenty of space for entertainment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54558454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.