2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Nooks, Gildersome, Leeds
Sold STC £95,000
- Two bedroom end terraced accommodation
- Fantastic side rear garden
- Well proportioned rooms
- In need of modernisation
- Popular residential location
Situated in the heart of gildersome village with access to fantastic local amenities and great schools. This is a perfect opportunity for a first time buyer or property investor alike.
Situated in the heart of Gildersome village with access to fantastic local amenities and great schools, this two bedroom end terraced property comprising of living kitchen, providing kitchen diner, fantastic sized lounge and two well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and enviable garden to the rear. This is a perfect opportunity for a first time buyer or property investor alike.
Lounge 12' 9" x 13' 5" ( 3.89m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and TV point.
Kitchen/diner 16' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed window to the front and side, electric oven, electric hob and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 16' 8" ( 3.89m x 5.08m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front an gas central heating radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite consisting of bath with electric with shower over, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, low level flush WC, double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and part tiled walls.
The front of the property offers on street parking, closed front garden with hedged boundaries. To the rear of the property offers an extensive lawned area, fantastic for summer months and BBQs with fenced and hedge boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54558487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.